OpenMed Association and MaPE – University of Cagliari, with the support of ASCAME, CCIA-BML, CEEBA, Re.C.O.Med and Italian Federation of Anna Lindh Foundation, organize the “Design your MED initiative!” – Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation Summer School that will be held in Cagliari, Sardinia (Italy) from the 26th to the 29th of June 2017.
Why in Cagliari, Sardinia?
The strategic and central position of Sardinia in the Mediterranean Basin is the main answer to the question.
We want to talk with you about experiences, best practices and initiatives that have the “Mediterranean” as focal point, in order to plan together new cooperation projects for the future.
And we want to be inspired by our beautiful sea with the friendliness that characterizes the European and Mediterranean people.
The course aims at improving exchanges of competences and relations between public and private representatives of Mediterranean organizations interested in cooperation programs and projects.
The main objectives of the Summer School are:
- improve competences and relations of individuals interested in Euro-Mediterranean cooperation;
- share the Euro-Mediterranean projects experiences among participants and trainers;
- start the concrete design of proposals under the new Euro-Mediterranean funding instruments, in particular ENI CBC MED 2014-2020.
During the Summer School, Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework approaches will be used as main working tools. The working approach is based on the “learning by doing” methodologies (i.e. drafting a project idea).
Target groups are:
- Representatives of Euro-Mediterranean organizations;
- Public and private officials and experts (junior, intermediate and senior) from Euro-Mediterranean countries.
The Faculty is composed by international and local trainer and experts on Euro-Mediterranean and International projects.
A special rate is reserved for those who completed the application form and the payment before the 5th of May 2017 (see all details http://www.euromedsummerschool.eu/how-apply)
Final application submission deadline is the 26th of May 2017.